Friday, April 23, 2010

Steven's Favorite Chicken Recipie

Ashley over at Spoonfuls of Sugar is looking for some chicken recipes, so I thought I'd share one of our favorites!

The first thing that Steven's mom ever cooked when I was over was her Parmesan Chicken (not to be confused with Chicken Parmesan).  It's really easy to make and I love it too. Steven likes to dip the chicken strips in ranch dressing. I typically serve with Mac & Cheese and a frozen veggie (I love the steam-in-the-bag kind, because I'm lazy).

Donna's Chicken Parmesan
You Need:
2 Eggs
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese (either finely grated or in cheap powder form)
1 Cup Flour
1 lb Chicken Breast or Chicken Breast Tenders
Butter

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the eggs with a little water in a bowl large enough to dip chicken tenders in.
Mix the flour and cheese together very well (again in a bowl large enough to dip the tenders)
Trim the chicken and slice into tenders then pat dry.
Dip the chicken in the egg mixture
Coat well with the flour/cheese mixture.
Place on cookie sheet and top each tender with a TINY bit of butter or butter spray.
Bake 15-20 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment