Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Longest Short Week or I Am So Flipping Lazy

That's what this week has been. Since the service here in Texas for my Aunt is on Friday, Steven and I are taking Thursday and Friday off this week. That means I'm done with work, but man, those three days were long.

I know it's because we're grieving and I am severely out of my routine (I'm picking up the kids from school since the parents are out of town), but knowing the reasons for my sluggish bad attitude really isn't helping things any.

I have so much that I need to be doing, but I can't really motivate myself to do any of it. We move in almost exactly a week, and my house is not packed up. At all. But what am I doing? Sitting. Playing around on The Nest. Reading blogs. Playing on Twitter. Any and everything but packing.

I'm really having a flashback to my college days when I only blogged (on Xanga!!) when I had a test to study for or a paper due.

Must. Get. Off. Couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment