Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Newest Addiction

As if I needed another one. Between Facebook, Twitter, and my very full Google Reader, the last thing I needed was another website to get hooked on.

Too bad though, because I found one.

Have you been on Pinterest yet? It's basically an online bulletin board where you can "pin" anything. Books, decorating ideas, recipes, ANYTHING.

Even better, you can follow people and see what that pin. So all those bloggers out there with taste I adore, yeah, I can see the things THEY pin. And love them.

Mostly I find food I love, but I'm trying to pin two other things for every food item. Because I need to have self control with food.

Even if it is just over the Internet.

ANYWAY ... are you on Pinterest? If so, follow me, so I can follow you back! I think you can find my boards here: http://pinterest.com/amanda0620/

If you need an invite, just leave a comment with your email address so I can invite you. It takes forever if you have to wait on one from the web site.

Are there any other awesome new sites I'm missing out on???

1 comment:

  1. I'd LOVE an invite if you have one to spare- LauraJBayne@gmail.com. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete