Thursday, July 1, 2010

I don't know when...

I became a person who felt better after a workout. But I have a feeling it happened in the past week. The rain has severely interfered with my walking/running plans this week, and last night I was down-right mad that I could go walk because it was pouring and thundering. Who am I kidding? I love a good thunderstorm!



But I guess what all those people said for so long is true. Exercise really does make you feel better. And the hot shower after sweating your behind off in the Texas heat and humidity really is the best. I even busted out (and dusted off) my Yoga mat, so I could get a few stretches in. It really reminded me how much I enjoyed Yoga. Does some one want to give me a gym membership somewhere that has a great Yoga instructor? Because that would really make my day.

Seriously.

Anybody?

Guess not. I'm looking forward to a long weekend filled with fireworks, cook outs, and more walking/jogging! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment