Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday -- Guilty Pleasures


It's Top Two Tuesday again over at The Undomestic Momma, and this week's topic is guilty pleasures. I don't know why, but for some reason the phrase "guilty pleasure" automatically makes me think of food. I think it's further proof of why doing Weight Watchers is such a good idea for me.

#1

So my first guilty pleasure is bread. My favorite is the baguette. I personally love the ones from Panera, but I'm pretty equal opportunity with my bread addiction. I love tortillas, pasta, rolls, and pretty much anything that I can slather in butter. Yum. Too bad (good) I can't it like that anymore!




#2


Diet Coke. This became a guilty pleasure yesterday. Before then, it was simply an addiction, or as Dana at work put it, "my signature vice." I'm fairly convinced that I will not survive giving up my Diet Coke, but I will suffer for the sake of my marriage (because my husband asked me to do it).

So there you have it, my pitifully food focused guilty pleasures. New Goal: Get guilty pleasures that don't involve my stomach :)

What are your guilty pleasures? Speak up and link up :) 

3 comments:

  1. I wish diet soda was my guilty pleasure...instead its the real deal Dr. Pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he understand what he is getting himself into by asking you to give that up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor - I actually love real Dr. Pepper as well. I just got hooked on Diet Coke during grad school. It's seriously an addiction. Like sometimes I think I need Diet Coke Addicts Anonymous.

    Suzi -- He'll learn soon enough. I'm drinking tea in hopes of holding off the caffeine headaches :)

    ReplyDelete