Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

Today has gone mostly like I expected. Bowl games and taking down Christmas. I am three strands of lights, two strands of garland, and a half hour of packing up the storage closet away from being done. That can all wait until tomorrow. Then Monday Steven and I both head back to work. I can't say I'm excited, but we just have a short amount of time before we go on vacation!

I am excited that I got to make a trip to see my grandmothers, and by the end of the day tomorrow, our house should be clean!! Unfortunately with our space constraints, the Christmas tree ended up in an odd spot this year, and the whole house has felt cluttered since then. I am excited to a fresh clean start to the new year.

After three days of sloth (between going to my grandparents and NYE), I get back on the workout wagon tomorrow. Prayers may be needed because I felt the squats from Wednesday for two days!

Sorry for the random post, but I'm just working on getting back into the rhythm of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment