Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Getting Paid to Blog!

Well, not on this blog... obviously with my 26 followers I'm a long, long way from having that happen, but I'm getting to blog at work! We've been working on it for a couple of months, and we're finally hoping to launch by the end of the month (I hope!!). I'm getting to learn alot about other departments, and I'm getting to spend a couple of hours each day in and office (not my cube!) blogging!

It may be about work, but it's sure a nice change from the usual.

In other news ... it's finally Friday! I'm not sure why, but this week has simply flown by! We're beta testing a new method at work, and it's just exhausting me, but I only have three more days of work until VACATION!!!

Which reminds me, I need to go dig through my summer clothes... Kauai here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment